Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Eureka!

For some people, understanding and learning science (in this term natural science) is a precarious and consuming. I studied natural sciences when I was in high school and University. I may not be a genius or prodigy in the field of science, yet I have proven from time and again that my scientific endavor did manage to create a sense of confidence in my abilities in my current job. I am particularly interested in biology when I was in high school and university so I studied the subject quite extensively. I also tried to accumulate a wide and in depth knowledge in other sciences such as physics, chemistry, and astronomy but my achievements in mathematics seems to be very mediocre. When I decided to pursue scientific studies, my father was not pleased at all and ordered me to change my choice of subject. He said my mathematical skills is inadequate to make me a good scientist. He also projected the idea that scientist and technocrate can’t make much living. It is better to study accounting he said. Thank Allah I didn’t listen to him. I manage to get a degree in science. Eventhough it will be some time before I study science formally, but I’m still self training myself in the field of biology so that maybe some day I’ll get my self a higher degree in biology as a support for my military science masters degree.

No comments: